Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Generation 1 Chapter 6



Me: "Vixon?"

Vixon: "Hey sis"

Me: "You look different"

Vixon: "Living up to my name hey can we talk"

Me: "Sure"

Vixon: "Truth is I never been interested in the company, I wanted to be a rockstar but I wanted Mom and Dad's love so I pretended to be something I'm not after a while Vienna got annoying and I got a boyfriend that our parents did not approve I eventually just left and became myself"

Me: "Wow, I Never knew"

Vixon: "Yeah... P.S. I brought $100,000,000 with to fix up this place so we can live in oh and P.S. here is my boyfriend Shaun Rebel"


Vixon: "Who's that"

Me: "That is my son Braden I had him after a one night stand"

Vixon: "One night stand?"

Me: "Long story."

Vixon: "He's really cute"

Me: "I know"

Here is the new house

Main floor (Living Room/Kitchen)

Basement (Vixon and Shaun's room/bathroom)

Top floor (Vanessa's room/Braden's room/2 Bathrooms)



____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys thx for reading and please comment what you think...

From,

Chris













1 comment:

  1. Vixon seems to be a lively character along with her boyfriend. I find it funny that she just shows up and assumes her sister needs her help and fixes up her house. I'm glad that Vixon seems different than the rest of her family.

    ReplyDelete