Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Backstory

I grew up in a house where what other people thought matters. My mom and dad were both in business.


I was a triplet. My sisters Vixon and Vienna were both going into business as well.
Nobody ever acted like a family. It was all about work and what other people thought. I was not into the whole business thing. So that's why my sisters got the company, the money and the house I was left with Nothing so I moved from Starlight Shores to Sunset Valley with only $1000 to my name that I saved up. This is me Vannessa and I will make my own legacy.


___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know this is short but I wanted a simple beginning so anyway I hope you will read and like this story from now on. 

From, 

Chris  


2 comments:

  1. Interesting start. Vannessa is off to a rough start with only $1000 I worry she'll wind up living on the streets. She should have inherited something even if she wasn't interested in business. I want to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Unfortunately she got nothing just cause she did not want to go into business. Unfortunately it is like that in the real world sometimes. Yeah $1000 will get you pretty much a gold Apple Watch these days. The first chapter is up BTW . Anyway thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my story.

      From,

      Chris

      Delete