Thursday, January 14, 2016

Generation 1 Chapter 1



I know I look happy but inside I am dying.

I barley scrapped together a house. This is what it looks like...

I decided to go to the gym to get my exercise on...  

But Instead I found Simis Bachelor. He is so hot for a older guy. LOL... we talked for a little while...

Then we started to flirt...

Then we kissed...


Then we went back to my house and I was able to get a double bed cause my Aunt Ana heard about what happened with me & my parents and gave me $5000. So we talked on the bed. He tried to convince me to take my virginity away at first I was not sure but he has the cutest puppy eyes so I gave in...

We didn't use protection but I'm sure we're fine I mean nothing ever happens on the first try... right?



____________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Thx for reading chapter 1. Please tell what you think about it, it will surely help.

From,

Chris 













                                   












2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling she's going to regret not using protection. All it takes is once....Isn't that guy married? I can't remember but if he is and she's pregnant I see some drama developing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She should've worn protection. Yeah he is married he is Bella Bachelor (soon to be Goth) and Micheal Bachelor's dad. When I saw him at the gym I started to do a evil laugh. But hey more drama always make the story better.

      P.S. I wrote on your latest NSOL extra update but I think it messed up.

      From,

      Chris

      Delete