Thursday, January 28, 2016

Generation 1 Chapter 5




Jocasta had forgiven me and I had forgiven her. Her issue was that she was scared of the upcoming court date and its almost over...
                                         

The Judge for some reason that did not look like a judge said
"Simis Bachelor to the stand"

Judge: "Simis is it true that you cheated on Jocasta Bachelor"

Simis: "Yes you honor"

Judge: "Tell me why?"

Simis: "We been drifting apart and I felt lonely"

Judge: "Did you ever think about your kids during this?"

Simis: "To be honest no..."

Judge: "Thank You, you may go back to your seat."

Judge: "I made my decision, Jocasta you get full on child support, the house and the kids, I'm sorry Simis you are only left the company "Bachelor Inc.", should've thought twice...

Me: "You won"

Jocasta: "I know!"

Me: "Congrats"

Jocasta: "Thanks but sorry you got noting"

Me: "It's ok I'm used to it"


As I went to pick up Braden I saw Micheal and Bella hug, they were happy Jocasta won...

When I went home I heard a knock at the door...

Me: "Vixon!?"



________________________________________________________________

Hey guys... thx for reading and make sure to comment what you think, thanks.

From,

Chris












2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Jocasta came to her senses and that she has custody of the kids and the house. Hopefully her ex is good for child support. I wonder who Vixon is. With a name like that it can't be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. If Simis does not pay child support, it is not cause of money (they have tons) it's just him being a donkey. You probaly don't remember cause of the way she transformed but that is her one sister. You'll find out next chapter.

    ReplyDelete