Monday, January 18, 2016

Generation 1 Chapter 4


WARNING: Some curse words ahead!

_________________________________________________________________________________


Jocasta took me, her kids and my other friend out to lunch. It was the fanciest restaurant I've ever been to.

We simply chatted for a bit after lunch.

But everybody soon had to leave so It was just me and Jocasta. I knew I had to tell her about my pregnancy I just found out about...

she was not happy about it.

Jocasta: "You're what"

Me: "I'm pregnant"

Jocasta: "You whore"

Me: "Excuse Me?"

Jocasta: "We can't be friends I'm sorry it will be too awkward for me, my kids, you and the little monster growing inside of you"

Me: "You Bitch!"

then she left...

*8 months later*

When I was paying my bills my water broke...


So I went to the hospital...


I had a bouncing baby boy...

I officially welcome Braden Madison to the world.
His traits are Good and Loves the Outdoors...


_____________________________________________________________

Hey my peeps! thx for reading the chapter as always and make sure to comment as always.

From,

Chris














2 comments:

  1. Jocasta is a bit fickle isn't she? Can't really blame her but still she should have known it was a possibility. Braden is a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jocasta is a little fickle. But I think it may be her nerves cause of the upcoming court date and yeah Braden is cute

      From,

      Chris

      Delete