Saturday, January 16, 2016

Generation 1 Chapter 3


WARNING: Some curse words ahead

_________________________________________________________________________________



Me: "Simis is married?!"

Jocasta: "Yeah Homewrecker, you better believe it cause you fucked up our marriage"


Me: "I did not know he was married!"

Jocasta: "He would've told you that bitch"

Me: "No he did not!"

Jocasta: "Whatever"

then she slapped me!


And guess who came home


Me: "Why the hell did you not tell me you were married?"

Simis: "I don't know"

Me: "You don't know... really... that is BS"

Simis: "I'm sorry"

Jocasta: "It's a little too late for sorry"


Jocasta: "I'll see you in court" 

Simis: "Wait what?"

Jocasta: "I'm taking the kids"

Simis: "Good luck with that"

Me: "I'll be Jocasta's eye witness"

Simis: "Well more like dick witness"

Jocasta: "Get the hell off my property you ass"


then he left

Me: I'm sorry for messing up your marriage"

Jocasta: "It's not your fault. He did not tell you, plus we been drifting away for months now"

Me: "I feel like the worst human being ever"

Jocasta: "It's okay. I should go back into the dating world now, hey since you are a fashionista, can you give me a makeover?"

Me: "Sure! Do you have a specific style"

Jocasta: "No. Just make it sexy but still have a mom tone to it"

Me: "ok"


Here is the new Jocasta Bachelor or Bachelorette if you know what I mean




___________________________________________________________________

Hey peeps! thx for reading this chapter. Please tell what you think in the comments.

From,

Chris











2 comments:

  1. Jocasta seems to have forgiven her pretty quick once she found out she didn't know Simis was married. Jocasta really needed that makeover LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. I wanted to put it to rest real quick and I really needed to give Jocasta a makeover because she will be a key character from this generation!

    From,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete