Friday, January 15, 2016

Generation 1 Chapter 2



                  After Simis left without me knowing last night I decided to go to the park.
                                                     

First I decided to go on the swings...

But guess who greeted me at the swings. Simis!!! I did not need to talk to him after what he did last night so I just got up and walked away...

I decided to play chess to get him off my mind...

But my stomach started to hurt so I ran to the bathroom...

It must just be a flu

After putting my face in a nasty germ filled public toilet I decided to do some fishing...

After that I was hungry so I decided to grill up some Hot Dogs.

I saw Simis talking to his friend. I swore I heard that he said something about kids and a wife but I sure I was just imagining 

After seeing that I decided to go make some friends

But I started not to feel well again. Damn this flu is taking over...

I wanted to talk to Simis now that I was done being mad but I could not find him anywhere so I want to his house...

Then this woman came up to me 

She said "Get off my property Homewrecker"

Wait Simis is married??????????????



____________________________________________________________________


Hey guys thx for reading as always and make sure to comment what you think...

From,

Chris



















2 comments:

  1. I kind of feel sorry for her. Why isn't the wife yelling at her husband? It's not like he was innocent in all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah she did not know. But don't worry I have this generation all planned out it will have a happy ending.

    ReplyDelete